The Company is a contract under which two or more persons commit themselves to participate in a profit-making project by offering a share of money or work to share what may result in profit or loss.
If you want to establish:
Foreign company (branch) – Mutual fund company – Investment company – Small Joint stock company – Joint stock company – Subsidiary – Limited partnership company – Limited liability Partnership company – Technology company – Offshore company – Private company – Limited liability company – Family company – Public company – Limited public company – Parent company- Holding company- Limited company – Mixed company – stock company – Open joint stock company – Emerging company – Commercial enterprise – Projects owned by the State.
Legal advisors BYJUSTICE for Law and Legal Consultancy will draft legislative documents and contracts in the interest of our clients.
Your own self-established work does not dispense with counsel advice. There are many factors and topics that need legal interpretation. We will provide you with of all kinds of legal acts and gaps that prevent you from facing problems, in order to ensure that you establish business that matches your goals and achieve the desired benefit.
The tasks and responsibilities that we have to our clients:
- Participating in the developing the main objectives of the company and participate also in its formulation.
- Participating in the committees and meetings which is called for and expressing opinion on results and decisions and participating in the internal and external legal seminars, in accordance with the instructions issued by General Manager.
- Prepare sub-plans and executive programs for legal affairs to achieve the main objectives of the company.
- Control and manage the regular meetings of the Directorate of Legal Affairs and assist to issue appropriate decisions based on the facts received.
- Respond to all questions and legal inquiries received, and provide legal advice in all matters concerning the company on legal rights, obligations and duties.
- Supervising the development of a special system for the accounting, auditing, classification, indexing and archiving of all resolutions, official documents, books and legal reviews.
- Verify that all legal legislation is already applied in the company and the initiative to indicate gaps in the decisions and instructions applied in the company, through application and propose the necessary amendments to them.
- study all issues related to the company and follow up disputes and issues in which the company is a party, and supervise the preparation of forms and documents documented necessary and to evict the company from any legal action against them and provide the fundamental responses thereto, along with the evidence and legal evidence related to these cases.
- provide legal opinion in all cases and cases received from various government departments and institutions, and work to address them.
- To build friendly relations with all government departments, institutions and judicial bodies, which in turn provide legal support to the company to manage its operations.
- Provide guidance and legal advice to formulate and review the contracts and agreements of the company and its departments, factories and directorates.
- Develop the legal strategies and policies of the company to help reduce litigation and overcome disputes and problems with external parties.
- monitor the laws and regulations of the government that affect the work of the company, present to the senior management for discussion and provide the necessary legal recommendations.
- Representing the company before the judiciary, institutions and government departments, and working on managing of legal issues.
- Prepare legal formulating of administrative decisions issued by the relevant departments in order to avoid being challenged before the competent authorities.
- Review Arabian and international conventions related to the company’s activities and making suggestions.
- Work to find solutions to cases or problems that are not covered by the law, or that having no clear legislation.
- define the employees in the legal affairs and all the departments related to the law with the new legislations, and to draw the difficulties that may face them in the practical application of these legislations as well as identify the defects, ambiguities and legal gaps in the texts of these legislations.
- Review the internal and sanctions regulations of the company in cooperation with other departments and assist in their application according to the provisions of the law, and provide guidance in the event of any conflict with laws and legislations provided by law.
- direct the investigation committees concerning violations of workers, complaints for or against them or in cases and matters which the administration considers to form a committee of inquiry to study them and supervise the preparation of the investigation report after it was carried out and impose sanctions on violators according to the approved sanctions list.
- Work on the proposing a budget, annual plans and programs for the Directorate of Legal Affairs.
- Study the complaints of legal workers referred to the Directorate of Legal Affairs of the Department of Human Resources, and give legal opinion.
- Supervise the legal translation of legislation, regulations and legal correspondence that need to be translated into other languages.
- Coordinate with all legal units in the departments, bodies and governmental institutions in the State in all matters related to legal cases related to the functions and work of the company.
- Propose appropriate training courses for the staff of the Directorate of Legal Affairs in subjects related to their work tasks.
- Train the legal personnel on their work and transfer of experience to them.
- Implement the approved performance indicators to measure the performance of the Legal Affairs Directorate and carry out its annual review.
- Prepare of periodic reports of the Directorate of Legal Affairs, including all the achievements, obstacles and solutions proposed for the development of work and performance to be submitted to General Manager.