Regulatory Provisions, our Service, Continued
It hasn’t been changed, due to unfamiliarity with 0647.
Our objective is to provide and facilitate the services of the regulatory works depending upon a specialized and exclusive team of the advocates, advisors and administrators, who cooperate in order to achieve one objective only; namely, achieving the desired objective of our clients. Our advocates in BYJUSTICE are distinguished with the clarity, punctuality, efficiency, and skill in all cases and they have the capabilities necessary for handling all ordinary and controversial regulatory provisions in all fields.
Our team updates its skills continuously in order to reach to high levels and this causes our team including the administrators and advocates to be the best workers in our office. They are authorized and capable to present the legal advices in the cases that require deep understanding of the conditions and provisions of the law. We have established strong links and relations in order to find sufficient answers for the administrative cases and issues.
- Providing our clients with the necessary information and preparing them to realize the meaning of the provisions related to their companies or institutions.
- Providing urgent and advanced administrative procedures in cases of crisis suffered by the companies against the violations and defect in the original work environment.
- Drafting the provisions, laws, practices and guiding registers.
- Identifying the administrative risks that impact the commercial groups.
- Assisting the institutions to implement the provisions and ensuring that they will be drafted for the administrative purposes and licenses.
- Establishing relations among the observers and business groups and enabling the empirical institutions to know the recital of the circumstances that include the suspension of their powers by an observer.
- Inciting the avoidance of the operations that weaken the administrative works and the potential assets.
Presenting the solutions of the disputes and the management of the cases.